Materials Handling and Automation Division
Lenoch Materials Handling and Automation Division will design, manufacture, assemble, install and final commission both mechanically and electrically a full range of automation and materials handling solutions.
- Automotive handling automation – full turnkey solutions
- Precision engine assembly conveyor systems and automation
- Cylinder block and cylinder head machining line automation
- Component storage and buffer store systems
- Software design and development and commissioning
- Assembly conveyor automation and manual work stations
- Postal automation systems and monorails
- Wooden pallet automation and test machines
- Special purpose machines and component fixtures
Lenoch Engineering is the only company able to supply original component spares for the Hazmac style of automation.
We can offer a full service, design, manufacture, and installation of the Hazmac style of Automation
European customers tier one: BMW – Mini (UK) – Oxford, Chep Pallets, Cummins, JCB,
Engines, Getrag Ford, Durr Schenck, Ford Motor Company, Toyota (UK), Perkins Engines,
Krause UK, Nissan, Siemens Infrastructure and Logistics, Fanuc Robotics (UK), Honda UK, Thyssenkrupp, Shibaura Perkins Engines, Kuka Group and Harry Major Machine – UK Ltd